utorak, 23. kolovoza 2011.

Street Style...

I found some really good pages about street style and her is a person I like the most!




Name: Vera Meat
Age: 26
Occupation: Jewelry designer
How would you describe your style?Alien-Dinosaur Chic.
How would you describe your jewelry style and aesthetic? Quality, detailed, fun pieces to layer every day that become more interesting with each look.

What was the last thing you bought?I bought Fred (my dog) a studded collar and a silver spine bracelet for myself from my own store.
Do you have any hidden talents? I love to play guitar and sing folk punk songs like Neil Young. His daughter Amber is having an art show at my store September 17.
What is the next thing you plan on buying? One of Amber Jean Young’s sewn art piece’s–hopefully I won’t buy out the whole show before it opens.
What is currently on your iPod? St. Vincent, Sharon Van Etten, Lavender Diamond, Warpaint.
What’s your motto? Everything Mr. Rodgers would say.
What are you wearing? Keds X Opening Ceremony shoes, VERAMEAT jewelry, Vintage dress, Latico Purse, Hermes Scarf.


Whar do u think about her :)?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar